Re: split chord in two staves, split multiple voices in two staves

From: Davide Bonetti
Subject: Re: split chord in two staves, split multiple voices in two staves
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 12:06:40 +0100

Thank you Thomas,

I'll test your code.

Cheers

Davide

Il 07/01/2021 11:55, Thomas Morley ha scritto:

Am Do., 7. Jan. 2021 um 11:28 Uhr schrieb Davide Bonetti <db@davidebonetti.it>:
Hi,

I am working on accordion left-hand educational scores;

I need to split chords (entered with chordmode) in two staves, and I
also need to split multiple voices (4 or more) in two staves.

I am trying to find a way to do this automatically, because I have much
material to work with.

I have tried \autochange, but the result is not what I am searching.

Attached is a minimal example, just to have an idea.

\version "2.20.0"

% autochange example with a chord
\markup "autochange example with a chord"
\score {
    \new PianoStaff
    \with {instrumentName = #"1"}
    \autochange
    \chordmode {c:/g}
}

% autochange example with multiple voices
\markup "autochange example with multiple voices"
\score {
    \new PianoStaff
    \with {instrumentName = #"2"}
    \autochange
    <<
      \autochange {e'}
      \\
      \autochange {g}
      \\
      \autochange {c'}

}

% desidered result
\markup "desidered result"
\score{
    \new PianoStaff
    \with {instrumentName = #"3"}
    \autochange
    <<
      \autochange <c' e'>
      \\
      \autochange {g}

}

Thank you and best regards.

Davide Bonetti

Here
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2020-12/msg00186.html
I posted some code, with the request for testers. No reply so far.

You may be the first tester then ...

Cheers,
   Harm