Re: state of the ’Pond for earnest tadpoles

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Re: state of the ’Pond for earnest tadpoles
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2021 22:53:08 +0100

Hi Kieren,
Hi Jonas (et al.),

I would claim that the contributor experience has been pretty stable
since the initial switch to GitLab. Enabling CI and the recent work to
also run 'make check' automatically shouldn't change much from a
contributor's point of view, I hope.
I can't promise to give detailed guidance, the procedures should be
described in unstable's CG, but if there's anything unclear or even
wrong I'm more than happy to help you and of course fix the docs.
So here’s what I’ve done, as per