Summer of Code inquiry

From: 98123981293 1293812397123
Subject: Summer of Code inquiry
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 09:17:23 -0500

Dear devel list,

I am a US grad student interested in the Lilypond "google summer of code"
program. I am wondering if the program will run this year, and if so which
projects will need work and who I should speak with regarding an
application. I'm a composer/theorist with a basic grasp of Python and
Scheme, and use Lilypond in my own work; I predict I will need to do
substantial personal preparation to be of any use, so I wanted to get in
touch early so that I can begin taking steps. Happy to provide coding
examples or Lilypond projects for evaluation if necessary. Thank you, Kyle
Quarles