Re: strange replacement 100 → hundred in NR

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: strange replacement 100 → hundred in NR
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 16:24:04 +0200

Am Donnerstag, den 01.10.2020, 16:03 +0200 schrieb Michael Käppler:
> Am 01.10.2020 um 12:24 schrieb Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on
> LilyPond development:
> > So I think it's more likely that the issue got exposed by
> > commit 5a957021a3 which runs lilypond once per document passed to
> > lilypond-book instead of per included file. This increases the chance
> > of being unlucky...
> Another topic, but possibly related:
> Could this potentially affect regtests, that
> use (ly:set-option 'warning-as-error) or similar?

As you note, it's a different topic and IMHO should be discussed
separately. If there's been a recent change, please start a new thread.
In any case, I don't see a relation to the clear regression described
by Werner and the mentioned commit as collated-files.tely includes no
other .itely or .itexi files, only @lilypondfile's.

Jonas