Run formatting tools

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Run formatting tools
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 09:06:21 +0200

Hi all,

with the development slowing down, I'd like to run the formatting tools
on LilyPond's source code (fixcc.py, fixscm.py, autopep8). I've pushed
this as https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/422 and
the changes for fixcc.py and fixscm.py make sense to me.
What puzzles me a bit is the magnitude of changes from autopep8 - I
thought this tool was run in August? Maybe I'm missing something; FWIW
I used the invocation "autopep8 -ia --ignore=E402" as documented in CG.

Thoughts, objections? Should I exclude running autopep8?

Jonas

P.S.: Dan's work on voltas rebases cleanly on the formatting changes;
most files touched in !386 needed no formatting changes and the few
that did only have changes in different parts of the file that git can
handle automatically.