Re: Lilypond build

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Lilypond build
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 13:29:53 +0200

Am Freitag, den 11.09.2020, 12:20 +0100 schrieb Phil Holmes:
> I can't work out whether there was consensus on the next released build.

With nobody else replying, I wouldn't call it consensus.

> Are we going with 2.21.6 and a release announcement that this is an initial
> pre-release for a new stable 2.22.0?  Or perhaps go for 2.21.80 as a clearer
> sign that it's a pre-release?

IMHO the next release from master / unstable should be 2.21.6, with the
bump only happening after branching stable/.
In any case, please do not produce a build right now because
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/373 broke the
inclusion of snippets into the Documentation build...

Jonas