Re: GSoC 2020 update: (hopefully) final commits made; testing time

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: GSoC 2020 update: (hopefully) final commits made; testing time
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 09:20:21 +0200 (CEST)

>> At the same time, I'll write docs for my work.  I figure I'll make
>> nine documentation commits, one for each code change commit.

Hmm.  Maybe I've misunderstood you.  What's actually missing are
documentation strings *within* the commits.  For example, the commit

  Add smufl data to feta glyphs & METAFONT logs

lacks any further description.

In other words, I see a necessity that you amend all of your commits,
enriching each of them with detailed documentation that enables a
reader to understand what's really going on, then doing a force-push
of your branch.

This doesn't replace real user documentation, of course, which should
be added, too.

    Werner