Re: accent glyphs too large?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: accent glyphs too large?
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 05:01:45 +0200 (CEST)

>> What edition was the model for the large horizontal size of the
>> accent glyph?
>
> Not sure; maybe one of my horn study books by Mueller. But it was an
> early glyph, so it may need tweaking.

OK, thanks.  Reducing the size of the accent glyph (both vertically
and horizontally) is a rather trivial change in Emmentaler, and I
could submit an MR.  However, it might have a large impact on
formatting older documents.  Is this something we should be concerned?
Given that we adjust glyphs here and there from time to time I would
say it doesn't matter much, but I would like to hear opinions.

And of course it would be possible to get a larger default size using
similar code to what I've shown in my example.

    Werner