Re: info files no longer built with `make all`

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: info files no longer built with `make all`
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 08:52:04 -0400

On Aug 7, 2020, at 01:59, Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond
development <lilypond-devel@gnu.org> wrote:

> It's not that !84 came out of nothing. It would have helped if people
> actually tested before that landed, I was pretty much the only one…
>
> Jonas

I'm not sure who "people" are, but this is my take on the matter.  This MR
contained extensive changes that were updated countless times over the course
of 10 weeks.  There may also have been alternative or related MRs in progress
at the same time; I can hardly remember.  I stopped sacrificing my time to it
early on.
—
Dan