Re: output-attributes in 2.20.0

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: output-attributes in 2.20.0
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 15:40:30 +0200 (CEST)

   Le 6 août 2020 à 12:21, David Kastrup < [1]dak@gnu.org> a écrit :

   Changing

   \override NoteHead.id = #note-id

    \override Score.NoteHead.output-attributes.id = #note-id

   only works if note-id is *not* a callback as I understand it.

   Correct. I may change that eventually, but that's basically a

   possibility at the bottom of a stack of rather extensive purportive

   changes, so don't hold your breath for it.

   What do you mean? Fixing convert-ly, or (presumably) introducing
   support for callbacks as individual values in alists whose keys are
   symbols? The latter would be awesome!

   Jean