Re: GSoC-2020 update: Jul 31

From: Owen Lamb
Subject: Re: GSoC-2020 update: Jul 31
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 18:19:20 -0700

Wow!

Thanks everyone... even if a lot of this went over my head. I've never
rebased before, so I can't say what would be the better option.

At any rate, my understanding is that I'll organize my commits near the end
of the project to make sure everything is reviewable, correct? If that's
the case, it might just be good to wait until then before I rebase and/or
merge anything.

Thanks,
Owen