Re: info files no longer built with `make all`

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: info files no longer built with `make all`
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 23:25:42 +0200 (CEST)

> May I ask what you use the image-less info files for? Supporting
> them is one of the warts in the doc build, and I suspect they cater
> to a just small minority of our users.

Well, I personally use it for quickly checking the NR and the IR, but
this is of course not of much relevance.

On the other hand, right now the full documentation can't be built for
MacPorts (it's missing at least a port for texi2html 1.82).  However,
building the 'naked' info files works just fine.

    Werner