Re: `make all` too verbose after merge #84

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: `make all` too verbose after merge #84
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 18:28:33 +0200 (CEST)

> You haven't yet confirmed that if you 'remove/uninstall'
> extractpdfmark you do NOT get the messages, only that you have it
> installed and you get them - which is expected.

Sorry for being imprecise.  I have *always* `extractpdfmark`
installed, and since a long time (a few months) I *never* got the page
messages.  This changed after a yet unknown commit after July 14th:
Now I get page messages with exactly the same compilation setup.  In
other words, the problem is *not* related to `extractpdfmark`.

    Werner