Re: Today's problem with GUB build

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Today's problem with GUB build
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 13:22:58 +0200

Am Mittwoch, den 15.07.2020, 17:31 +0100 schrieb Phil Holmes:
> Here's the logfile and the ly file.
>
> Once we understand the issue, I'll wait until you say "go" for 21.4.

Okay, we have the two doc fixes (mine for HTML and Masamichi's for PDF)
and Han-Wen's renaming fix in master. This does not include the
improvements for temp files (!254), but I think we should release
2.21.4 from what we have right now with the most pressing things fixed.

So, release/unstable already contains the version bump - do we just
merge master into the branch? Otherwise I can try figure out what it
takes to force-push release/unstable; but I'd rather avoid that...

Jonas