Re: Today's problem with GUB build

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Today's problem with GUB build
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 17:31:41 +0200

Am Mittwoch, den 15.07.2020, 16:26 +0100 schrieb Phil Holmes:
> Here's the lilypond-doc.log zipped.

Do you happen to still have out/lybook-db/snippet-names-
bcc309d5e1e5a6301f36814c1d4d872c.log around? In any case, it's odd that
you're seeing issues with the very same base commit as 2.21.3

> I was doing a new release to get the documentation on the website looking
> correct again.

As I said: This won't be the case with the current release/unstable
because it doesn't have my fix merged. In my opinion, we need to merge
https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/246 to master and
then do another release from there.