Re: GUB failing

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: GUB failing
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 18:34:19 +0200

Am Montag, den 13.07.2020, 15:39 +0100 schrieb Phil Holmes:
> Seems to be proceeding.  I repeat my view that you are a miracle worker :-)

Hehe thanks, I'm pretty good at guessing 😉

I accepted the merge request and also pushed the tag from Savannah to
GitLab - maybe you forgot to get my PR from GitHub that I opened after
the last release? (Also did some other post-release work that I still
need to document. I should really get to that...)