Re: mirror GitLab -> Savannah

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: mirror GitLab -> Savannah
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 11:49:46 +0200

Am Donnerstag, den 14.05.2020, 20:31 +0200 schrieb Jonas Hahnfeld:
> To keep this short: I'd like to enable push mirroring from GitLab to
> Savannah for the following branches [1]:
>  - master
>  - release/unstable
>  - stable/*
>  - translation*
> This is a feature of GitLab and runs automatically in the background:
> https://gitlab.com/help/user/project/repository/repository_mirroring.md
>
> I've already created a new lilypod_bot user and requested access to the
> Savannah project. Unless somebody objects, I'll configure GitLab
> accordingly and paste the generated SSH key for the Savannah user.

Update on this one: I've tried to configure the necessary options, but
apparently it's broken on gitlab.com since this week:
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab/-/issues/216619

For now, I've manually pushed master to Savannah in order to update the
webpage with the link to the new issue tracker.

Jonas