Re[2]: labels on GitLab

From: Trevor
Subject: Re[2]: labels on GitLab
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 17:08:18 +0000

Jonas, you wrote 12/05/2020 14:49:27

Actually I think we should use milestones for this. They can be closed
and don't clutter the labels.
This comes with the disadvantage that there can be at most one
milestone set (which you also get with the scoped labels). This is not
correct for some patches that have been backported. I'm still building
ideas for how to handle this.
Why do we need labels indicating a patch has been applied to several
releases when a patch has been back-ported? Indicating the earliest
release to which the patch has been applied should be adequate, or
am I missing something here?

Scoping the Fixed labels sounds good to me.

Trevor