Re: GitLab review email

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: GitLab review email
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 14:09:25 +0200

Il giorno mar 12 mag 2020 alle 07:40, Dan Eble <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Rietveld used to send email to lilypond-devel for all comments by default, though one could disable that when commenting. Are we satisfied with GitLab's not doing that?

As non developer, I'm satisfied :-)

I'm interested in following discussions on lilypond-devel, but I use to delete 99% of the rietveld emails without even read them.
Not even easy, because emails from Rietveld are not grouped by thread.

One of the nice feature of GitLab is that each developer can decide the amount of emails reaching his inbox without "imposing" a single decision for everyone.