Re: migration to GitLab

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: migration to GitLab
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 07:30:04 +0200

Am Sonntag, den 10.05.2020, 18:24 -0400 schrieb Dan Eble:
> On May 10, 2020, at 15:36, Jonas Hahnfeld <
> address@hidden
> > wrote:
> > All right, I populated the repository
>
> When I try to fetch from gitlab with https, it prompts me to authenticate.
> It's inconvenient.  Is it expected?

Yes, as Jaap noted lilypond/lilypond was private until a few minutes
ago. This was the easiest way to disable spam checking during
migration. As the script has finished, I've now made it public so
anonymous cloning should work.

Please allow me some time for a few manual tasks, in particular getting
everything ready for convenient contributing like setting up the
webhook that adds Patch::new to incoming merge requests. I'll post once
the project is ready to be used, including instructions how to convert
an existing development tree.

Thanks
Jonas