Re: Issue 3778: Use bounding box as skylines for markup in svg backend (

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: Issue 3778: Use bounding box as skylines for markup in svg backend (issue 582010043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 08:34:26 +0100

On Sat, May 02, 2020 at 12:25:15AM -0700, address@hidden wrote:
> please don't submit; I'm rearranging this file completely.
>
> Can you add your regression test + instructions on how to reproduce the
> problem?

I did add a regression test in the first patch set, but it breaks
testing. It seems we have no way to include the SVG backend in
regression tests (I can see one other example that tries to, using
inkscape, but it was disabled in 2008). I had to remove the regression
test in the second patchset in order to not break make test/check/etc.
Do you have any suggestion about how to deal with it?

The issue in the tracker shows how to reproduce the problem - do you
want that added to the code somewhere?