Re: Start contributin and Error in startup script: couldn't connect to d

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Start contributin and Error in startup script: couldn't connect to display ":0"
Date: Fri, 01 May 2020 22:34:59 +0200

Hi Caio

For me (on Fedora) these two requirements are enough (to launch gitk or lily-git):
https://github.com/fedelibre/LilyDev/tree/master/mkosi#running-graphical-applications-from-the-container

(I've just noticed a bug in the PATH variable in LilyDev. I'll fix it soon.)

If you need help with translation, let me know.
I would start with updating the website, then move to the manuals.
Manuals in decreasing priority order: learning, notation, usage.