Re: Add dynamic-interface to keepAliveInterfaces (issue 553760043 by add

From: jean
Subject: Re: Add dynamic-interface to keepAliveInterfaces (issue 553760043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 13:14:44 -0700

On 2020/03/27 23:16:40, Dan Eble wrote:
> Is the impact (if any) on existing scores important?  (cases that we
might not
> have in regression tests but that might irk users?)

It should be close to zero.

In fact, I'm stupid. I just realised a thing: up to now, users have been
told to put \RemoveEmptyStaves in a \context { \Staff ... }. So it won't
change anything in the overwhelming majority of scores. But, it will
allow you to do this in a \context { \Score ... } (also applying to
TabStaff etc.) or, by the by, in a \context { \PianoStaff ... } (it will
apply to the whole piano part, but no longer remove the Dynamics context
between the staves).

I'll update the documentation with this.

By the way, why do we say \RemoveEmptyStaves instead of
\removeEmptyStaves?

https://codereview.appspot.com/553760043/