Re: Linking 64-bit Mac builds from website

From: Marnen Laibow-Koser
Subject: Re: Linking 64-bit Mac builds from website
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 12:28:42 -0400

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 12:14 PM Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:

> I ought to be able to scp them to the downloads directory and then we
> could put an appropriate link into the docs that build the website.

Would adding the links require manual intervention?  If possible I’d like
to avoid that so that there’s minimal friction when a new build is
released.

How big is the file?

The zipped .app bundles have been about 35–56 MB. Have a look here:
https://bintray.com/marnen/lilypond-darwin-64/lilypond-2.19.83#files

> --
> Phil Holmes

Best,