Re: testing out Docker CI scripts?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: testing out Docker CI scripts?
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 17:32:07 +0100

Jean-Charles Malahieude <address@hidden> writes:

> Le 23/02/2020 à 16:38, David Kastrup a écrit :
>> Why wouldn't either of you be using the CPU_COUNT= ... environment
>> variable for letting lilypond-book run parallel jobs of lilypond ?
>>

> I forgot to mention that I've a
> Traduc (translation)]$ cat local.make
> CPU_COUNT = 4

Ah, ok.  Admittedly this kind of environment usage has the potential of
hiding what is going on, making us talk about different things.  I am
still envious enough of your doc building times.

My replies have a tendency to cause friction.  To help mitigating
damage, feel free to forward problematic posts to me adding a subject
like "timeout 1d" (for a suggested timeout of 1 day) or "offensive".