Re: Quarter Note Support for All Languages etc.

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Quarter Note Support for All Languages etc.
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 09:37:53 +0100

El 15/2/20 a las 19:19, Joram Noeck escribió:
FWIW, I remember when "français" was introduced. I could not find it in
the archives. But I think the consensus was that a correct spelling is
better than sticking to ascii and that is why español was added because
it was obvious.

So without finding the reference, I think you logically complete what
was already agreed back then (me saying that without having read the
patches).

Best
Joram

I added español and français as two aliases to espanol and italiano, respectively, in f0cd2f7e65. ASCII spellings were kept.

My vote goes to keep ASCII spelling in addition to (correct) native, if possible.

Thanks

--
Francisco Vila, Ph.D. - Badajoz (Spain)
paconet.org , lilypond.es