Re: Parse inline scheme using per-expression port (issue 557330043 by ad

From: hanwenn
Subject: Re: Parse inline scheme using per-expression port (issue 557330043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 05:34:59 -0800

https://codereview.appspot.com/557330043/diff/579310044/configure.ac
File configure.ac (left):

https://codereview.appspot.com/557330043/diff/579310044/configure.ac#oldcode42
configure.ac:42: GUILEv2=no
On 2020/02/13 11:02:59, hahnjo wrote:
> Is this meant to be part of this patch? I'm all in for requiring /
defaulting to
> Guile 2.2 once ready, but this should probably be separate.

Done. (I hate rietveld)

https://codereview.appspot.com/557330043/diff/579310044/lily/include/overlay-string-port.hh
File lily/include/overlay-string-port.hh (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/557330043/diff/579310044/lily/include/overlay-string-port.hh#newcode50
lily/include/overlay-string-port.hh:50: {
On 2020/02/13 11:02:59, hahnjo wrote:
> Is there an advantage of having the implementation in the header file?
If not, I
> think this should go to the .cc file.

The advantage is simplicity; it's easier to synchronize the
implementation and declarations (especially with #ifdef). The cost is
increased compile time, which seeems overseeable since this is include
only twice.

https://codereview.appspot.com/557330043/