Re: ’Pond Jobs & Their Descriptions

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: ’Pond Jobs & Their Descriptions
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 22:26:15 -0500

Hi Graham,

> Oh, that would definitely be a good idea!

Okay, then! I’ll start with your suggestion to [paraphrasing:] "summarize the
jobs described in the CG", and prepare a skeleton document where each entry is
like that one.

> (I'm not quite certain about the "Receives From" and "Passes To"
> lines, as I think that implies a more formalized process than LilyPond has

Those would be more for understanding the flow of the process, and figuring out
where combinations/elisions can happen (e.g., someone might have sufficient
skill and interest to be both Patch Submitter and Patch Formatter), and where
automation can help (e.g., code formatting LOL).

Best,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer (he/him/his)
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info