Re: Looking for help in configuring LilyDev in VirtualBox

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Looking for help in configuring LilyDev in VirtualBox
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 22:11:34 +0100

Il giorno gio 23 gen 2020 alle 18:30, Michael Käppler <address@hidden> ha scritto:
We figured out, that the clipboard service /usr/bin/VBoxClient --clipboard is not running on Peter's LilyDev instance. I could not reproduce this on my v1 image.

 What we both noticed was that startup occassionally fails with a
 console prompt "Enter Maintenance mode...".
Have you ever noticed this behaviour, too? I was not able to reproduce it reliably, so
 it's hard to track down.

No, but I tested VirtualBox just a few times.

I will let you know when v2 is released.