[Notensatz im 21. Jahrhundert] Lily+Scheme bootcamp?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: [Notensatz im 21. Jahrhundert] Lily+Scheme bootcamp?
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 15:42:45 -0500

Hello future Salzburg-ers!

Knowing the way my life works, and the fact that I’ll be in Salzburg for four
days without the normal distractions (family, etc.), and at hand will be a
rather wonderful collection of brains and facilities… Is there any way that
someone (Urs? Harm? David N?) could run a relatively short (90'?) "Intro to
Scheme-ing In Lilypond" bootcamp? Nothing too formal: just a
stream-of-consciousness “Hello World” tutoring for those of us who want to get
into Scheme-ing, but real life seems to always get in the way?

I’d be happy to pay a little something — in currency hard (€) or soft
(suds/grapes) — for the time & expertise.

Thanks,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer (he/him/his)
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info