Re: Doc: Added documentation for fill-line line-width (issue 583340043 b

From: thomasmorley65
Subject: Re: Doc: Added documentation for fill-line line-width (issue 583340043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 15:27:15 -0800

The patch itself LGTM

Though sometimes I muse about whether we need NR 1.8.2 Formatting text
in it's current state at all.
Why do we explain some markup-commands explicitely and others not? They
are all listed with examples in
NR A.11 Text markup commands!

An alternative would be to improve examples in the markup-commands where
needed (as this patch does for fill-line) and, after explaining what
markup is and how to use it, simply point to NR A.11.
We already do similiar for markup-list-commands.

https://codereview.appspot.com/583340043/