Re: macOS 64-bit

From: Marnen Laibow-Koser
Subject: Re: macOS 64-bit
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 00:23:48 -0500

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 10:11 PM Marnen Laibow-Koser <address@hidden>
wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 1:44 PM Marnen Laibow-Koser <address@hidden>
> wrote:

>>> the

>>> a GUB environment available); would you be willing to post the contents so
>>> I can do research on that?
>>>
>>> Sure, here it is.
>>>

>> Thanks!  I might add it to that Gist so everything is in one place.
>>

> I think I am very close to having a working 64-bit Mac .app bundle,
> probably about a day’s worth of work or less.  Then I have to come up with
> a good way of automating the process (my research notes and shell commands
> I’m using are also in that Gist I posted a link to).

There is one lingering problem: when LilyPond calls Guile, Guile is not
finding the library files specified in load-extension expressions, even
though they *should* be in the right place. Before I go too crazy
searching, does anyone know what controls this path choice? I'm assuming it
may be a compilation option for the LilyPond binary, but I really don't
know.

--
Marnen Laibow-Koser
address@hidden