Re: Issue 5584: Rehabilitate regtest workflow (issue 571030043 by addres

From: jonas . hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Issue 5584: Rehabilitate regtest workflow (issue 571030043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 10:20:27 -0800

On 2019/11/04 18:03:31, Dan Eble wrote:

https://codereview.appspot.com/571030043/diff/579010043/scripts/build/output-distance.py
File scripts/build/output-distance.py (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/571030043/diff/579010043/scripts/build/output-distance.py#newcode1050
scripts/build/output-distance.py:1050: return make_row (label, value)
if value
else ''
It just occurred to me to test with Python 2.4 before pushing, and it
caught
this.  I'll change it to multi-line syntax and test on my own before
pushing.

Sorry, I wanted to test but forgot until now :-( let me know if you
wanted a second pair of eyes, I'm working on LilyPond right now anyway.

https://codereview.appspot.com/571030043/