Re: gub targets + binary packages

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: gub targets + binary packages
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 21:56:00 -0500

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 11:39 AM Jonas Hahnfeld <address@hidden> wrote:

> Just to double-check: You built on Linux, copied the binaries to macOS and
> were able to execute them? Because as far as I understand, releases are not
> built natively right now...

All correct. GUB on Ubuntu on VirtualBox on Windows 7.

if python -V doesn't crash and prints 3.7.4 I would be happy for now.

I haven't done much yet. I went to this file path...

/Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/MacOS

...and then ran the command...

./python --version

...and it said...

Python 2.6.6

Now, my knowledge of LilyPond is pretty variable. Especially the inner
workings of the macOS distribution. Maybe I'm executing the wrong Python?
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA