Re: ottava signs

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Re: ottava signs
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 06:13:47 -0700 (MST)

Malte Meyn-3 wrote
> Hi foxfanfare,
>
> Hopefully, all of this will be possible without ly:line-spanner::print
> and all those bound-details and bound-info overrides in a few days or
> weeks ;)
>
> You won’t need those shortcuts anymore, just override some grob
> properties of OttavaBracket and a context property called ottavaMarkups.

Hi Malte, this sounds really terrific, thank you very much for your work.
How could I test it or include your patch in my score presently? Should I
wait for a new release of lilypond (2.19.83)?

Malte Meyn-3 wrote
> Any thoughts from your side on how to do vertical alignment best?

I'm sorry, I don't understand what alignment you have in mind?

--
Sent from: http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Dev-f88644.html