Re: lilypond does not work with Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina)

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: lilypond does not work with Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 12:04:48 -0400

On Oct 8, 2019, at 11:09, Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Federico Bruno says the latest LilyDev includes a Docker container.
> http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/LilyDev-0-3-released-td217945.html
> <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/LilyDev-0-3-released-td217945.html>

FYI, I’m working on extending that to provide a separate container in which to
run lilypond after it has been built from source, which maps the user’s
LilyPond scores and host fonts into the container.  This will make it easier
for contributors who are macOS users to test their own scores before posting
changes for review.

This is not intended to satisfy “normal” users, but it will be a part of my own
composing workflow until another solution is available.
—
Dan