Re: Issue 5568: make build output terse by default (issue 557080043 by a

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Issue 5568: make build output terse by default (issue 557080043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2019 19:05:49 -0700

On 2019/10/04 23:23:19, lemzwerg wrote:

* I can imagine that it makes more sense to show paths (if at
all) relative to the top-level build or source directory.  This
would allow a quick comparison of compilation logs between two
different installations.

It should be the build directory.  If you know how to achieve it
simply, I'll run a search and replace.  When I started, it wasn't
obvious how to achieve it, and then after I finished modifying
every rule everywhere, I lost interest in further research.

https://codereview.appspot.com/557080043/