Music Engraving Conference Mozarteum (Jan. 2020)

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Music Engraving Conference Mozarteum (Jan. 2020)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 10:20:18 +0200 (CEST)

Dear LilyPonders!

Lukas-Fabian Moser, Urs Liska, and I proudly announce the conference

  Music Engraving in the 21st Century
  Developments and Perspectives

  January 17th – 19th, 2020
  Mozarteum Salzburg, Austria

All details – and a Call for Papers – can be found here:

  https://www.uni-mozarteum.at/en/kunst/music-engraving-conference.php (English)
  https://www.uni-mozarteum.at/de/kunst/notensatz-konferenz.php (German)

Of special interest for you is probably the planned LilyPond and
Frescobaldi developer meeting on January 19th (Su).  Similar to the
conference's Call for Papers we ask you for contributions of all
kinds!

We have reserved some rooms for conference participants in a guest
house near the Mozarteum; we can also offer some limited travel cost
support.

If you would like to come please contact us at

  address@hidden