Re: Build Mac binary

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Build Mac binary
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 19:08:22 +0200

Il giorno gio 1 ago 2019 alle 17:16, gymno <address@hidden> ha scritto:
I'v already installed lilypond via brew. I just want to know how to build
Mac binary rather than Linux binary with LilyDev.

In theory, you may be able to build any binary, including Mac binary, using GUB in some Linux like LilyDev. But GUB has always some kind of problem and I've never been able to create an environment where I could build it succesfully. Or maybe I did it once without realizing it :-)

Some weeks ago Urs Liska managed to build installers using GUB. You may search the archives for the link.

Good luck
Federico