Re: GUB with local git-repo?

From: Knut Petersen
Subject: Re: GUB with local git-repo?
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 17:25:41 +0200

On 16.06.19 10:34, Thomas Morley wrote:

You might want to kill the git daemon after building lilypond. Or you might
want systemd to start the git daemon whenever the machine boots.
I don't know how to do any of above, could you give me some hints?

Attached is a quickshot bash script gubllb.
Execute the script with three arguments, the
gub directory, the directory of the lilypond
repository you want to use, and the branch
you want to build, e.g.:

   gubllb /home/gub/gubĀ  /home/gub/lily testbranch

Obviously you need to make the script
executable. You might put it somewhere
in your path.

Knut