Re: Patchy email

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: Patchy email
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 10:50:04 +0100 (BST)

David,

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 10:03:41 +0200, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:

> James  <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > David,
> >
> > Revert the commit if its easier. I'll figure it out this evening when
> > I get home. It's probably some oversight or a makelsr issue.
> >
> > Sorry.
>
> Ah, this was a third-party commit by you.

Actually no. It was a patch I created (git format-patch) based on text sent to
me by Adam (I credited him as the author because he did most of the leg work).
So whatever is going on here is completely my fault.

Again, sorry. As I am at work I cannot figure it out now, but not to worry,
I'll take a look again at home.

Regards

James