Re: macOS 64-bit

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: macOS 64-bit
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 14:43:29 +0200

Il giorno sab 18 mag 2019 alle 22:01, Marnen Laibow-Koser <address@hidden> ha scritto:
On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 10:55 PM Marnen Laibow-Koser <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>>
wrote:
[...]

There is already a GitHub mirror of the LilyPond source, so this should be
 no problem if I understand you correctly.

Hmm.  Although there is a GitHub mirror as I stated (
<http://github.com/lilypond/lilypond> ), it is out of date: the last commit
in master on GitHub is from September 2018, whereas the last commit in
master on Savannah is from just a few days ago. Can we get the mirroring working again? (This doesn't much affect what I'm doing, but it would make
life easier if the mirror were up to date.)

The Github mirror was set up by two persons who stopped contributing to LilyPond a few years ago.
You may ask them to add you as admin.

I've put Janek in Cc.