Re: macOS 64-bit

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: macOS 64-bit
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 00:58:39 +0000

I'm pretty sure there are no Mac build instructions for Lilypond.

The Linux build instructions are in the Contributor's Guide.

GUB is a Linux build environment.

Daniel reported success in a Homebrew build for the Mac.  I would guess that
he's willing to share it with you.

I hope you can get it working!  I'm a Mac user and would love to get to 64 bit.

Carl

Carl

On May 17, 2019 5:03 PM, Marnen Laibow-Koser <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 3:48 PM Marnen Laibow-Koser <address@hidden>
wrote:

> Hmm.  At this point I should probably stop speculating and set up a build
> environment.  But I’m getting married in a month and am not committing to
> any big projects before the wedding. :)

As I start to think about how to do this, it would be helpful for me to
know where the current Mac build instructions and/or script are.  I’m
assuming that lilypond.make in the GUB repo is where I should be
looking...or is there a better place?