Re: 64-bit version of Lilypond?

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: 64-bit version of Lilypond?
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 18:04:05 -0600

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 5:48 PM Hans Åberg <address@hidden> wrote:

> > On 25 Feb 2019, at 00:10, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > So the current Xcode SDK very clearly is off-limits for use within GUB.
> > It's probably either some Darwin SDK or we'll stop providing MacOSX
> > packagers/versions altogether.
>
> But you might look into making a MacPorts version, using GCC.

How about infrequently using a Mac computer to build a LilyPond macOS
installer? Say, once a year or every stable release. Then if someone's not
technically inclined, doesn't want to get involved with MacPorts or
Homebrew, and doesn't care about using the latest development version, they
would have another option for using LilyPond.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA