Re: GUB progress?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: GUB progress?
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 11:23:44 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Werner LEMBERG" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2019 6:50 AM
Subject: GUB progress?

Folks,

we had some good progress with GUB.  However, in the last few weeks
the development stalled, which is not good.  I thus propose the
following.

* The pull requests as described in

   https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2019-01/msg00221.html

 should finally be applied.  I think they are uncontroversial – or is
 there any other reason that prevents application?

 Alternatively, please give me (and Knut) write access to the GUB
 repository so that we can do it by ourselves.

* A new development release should be done `officially' ASAP.  Even if
 it doesn't work OK on all platforms yet, it would serve the majority
 of users and developers.

   Werner

Please could you confirm which ones can happily be applied - is it all from #53 (fontconfig: Avoid access...) to #62 (Enable ... on macOS) or a subset?

Thanks.

--
Phil Holmes