Re: How to locate all layout-property values for a particularLayoutObjec

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: How to locate all layout-property values for a particularLayoutObject in the source files?
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 16:59:11 +0100

Simon Albrecht wrote Sunday, September 24, 2017 4:34 PM

> On 24.09.2017 14:30, James wrote:
>> Where would I go to see the 'complete list' of all possible NoteHead.style
>> values
>
> <http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/internals/note_002dhead_002dinterface>
>
> – the description of the style property isn’t helpful (since it
> summarises the use of that property in any grob), but at the top of the
> page there is a link to all the styles.

This links to Appendix A.9 which seems to be incomplete.
For example, it doesn't contain semipetrucci or blackpetrucci,
which differ from petrucci in the longer note values.  Kievan is
missing too.

So part of James' work might be to extend this table too.

Trevor

---
http://www.avg.com