Re: PATCHES - Countdown for Wednesday March 22nd

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: PATCHES - Countdown for Wednesday March 22nd
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 15:32:51 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Nalesnik" <address@hidden>
To: "James" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Dev" <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 1:11 PM

Hi James,

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 2:27 AM, James <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Here is the current patch countdown list. The next countdown will be on
March 25th

A quick synopsis of all patches currently in the review process can be
found here:

http://philholmes.net/lilypond/allura/

****

Just remembered to update an issue for which I supplied a patch to
"Started" (https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5097/).
Checking the philholmes site, it's been associated with a Rietveld
issue not mine.  The Allura link points to the right patchset, however
(http://codereview.appspot.com/317460043).

David

My page was designed as a helper for James and it obviously struggles to parse which is the correct Rietveld cited on that issue. I tried to edit Thomas's post but the edit wasn't successful. Don't really know what to do but bring it to James's attention and ignore it apart from that.

--
Phil Holmes