GSoC 2017 - Improve internal chord structure

From: Diogo Canut
Subject: GSoC 2017 - Improve internal chord structure
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 00:03:55 -0300

Hello!

My name is Diogo Canut, a computer science student at Federal University of
Uberlandia. I am interested in improve internal chord structure project for
Google Summer of Code. I have a background with functional languages like
Haskell and Common Lisp. I already builded the lilypound source's from git
and currently I am reading the contributor's guide. Can someone help/guide
me in this journey?

Thanks all,
Diogo Canut