Re: Static URLs pointing to releases

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Static URLs pointing to releases
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 10:26:04 +0100

Hi Phil,

thank you for pushing me in the right direction.

Of course that's possible. I'll have to use website/unix.html etc. but
these do give me the required information. And
http://download.linuxaudio.org/lilypond/binaries/freebsd-64/ and friends
provide the links to all available binaries. I thought I couldn't "glob"
a URL like http://download.linuxaudio.org/lilypond/binaries/freebsd-64/*
to get all available files but the index page *does* include all links.

Best
Urs

--
address@hidden