Re: installing lilydev on OSX

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: installing lilydev on OSX
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 11:52:30 +0100

Il giorno mar 28 feb 2017 alle 11:22, Federico Bruni <address@hidden> ha scritto:
This is a know problem. Graham had the same problem but he said it was a temporary network error. I reproduced the same error 100% of times while testing (twice) LilyDev 5.1. Now I've found out that httpredir.debian.org has been replaced by another URL: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianGeoMirror You can fix the problem by manually adding the correct repositories after installation. sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list and paste these lines: deb https://deb.debian.org/debian stretch main deb https://deb.debian.org/debian-security stretch/updates main This will be fixed in the next version of LilyDev.

I've made a new release (5.2) to fix this annoying bug:
https://github.com/fedelibre/LilyDev/releases/tag/v5.2